ARA’s popular member benefits provide exceptional perks! Are you taking full advantage?
Do you have these benefits working for your business? Each one of ARA’s benefits below offer amazing potential to help auto recyclers in your daily business. If you are not taking advantage of these, they are at your immediate disposal. If you have any questions, simple email email@example.com, to get on board with ARA’s best-in-class savings, expertise, and support!
Marketplace (Savings 4 Members)
• Real Savings on Items Purchased Regularly
• Savings Boosts Bottom Line
• Get New Services at Best Pricing
ARA’s buying group offers generous discounts on business services with world-class vendors of payroll processing, office supplies, package delivery, wireless services, and more. The average savings on expenses is 20%. Visit https://ara.savings4members.com.
ARA Convention, Networking & Exposition
• Savings on Attendee and Exhibitor Registrations
• Understand Current Trends from Experts Speakers
• Learn Best Practices and Network with Peers
• Discover New & Improved Products & Services
ARA’s 78th Annual Convention & Exposition is to be held in Dallas, Texas on November 11-14, 2021. It will offer one-of-a-kind opportunities to learn about new products and services at one of the largest expositions in the world, outstanding educational sessions and speakers and networking with colleagues!
This favorite in-person event is sure to be a sell-out! You won’t want to miss it.
For more information or to exhibit, contact Kim Glasscock at firstname.lastname@example.org or stay tuned to www.a-r-a.org for more details in coming months!
• Automotive Recycling magazine is voted the #1 member benefit and where ARA members get market intelligence to plan their business strategies. The magazine is now online at www.autorecyclingnow.com.
• Automotive Recycling Buyer’s Guide (online and printed) is the #1 industry resource that provides information on leading suppliers to the industry. Visit www.
AutoRecyclingBuyersGuide.com for more information.
• The ARA 360º eNewsletter is the monthy update to members only where ARA reports and analyzes important need-to-know information for auto recyclers!
• Recycler Updates are sent via email when important or breaking news comes available. During the COVID crisis, ARA sent daily and weekly updates in the crisis.
Contact Caryn Smith for story ideas or to advertise by calling (239) 225-6137 or email email@example.com.
• Monitors National & State-wide Legislation
• Represents the Interests of all Auto Recyclers as Members of Stakeholder Organizations
• Responds with Comments on Legislative Actions
• Maintains an Active Government Affairs Committee
The ARA is dedicated to promoting and protecting the interests of professional automotive recyclers through legislative and regulatory efforts at the federal level, in all 50 states, and around the world. Through its daily advocacy efforts, ARA works to represent their interests on issues such as:
• Salvage Vehicle Acquisition
• End-of-Life Vehicle Management
• Access to Automotive Parts Data
• National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
• Small Business Market
• Metal Theft
For more information on any of these issues, or to join the committee, contact ARA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARA Political Action Committee
ARA’s PAC provides contributions to Members of Congress or political candidates who demonstrate a willingness to support the professional automotive recycling industry and ARA’s legislative initiatives. ARA’s PAC accepts personal contributions from individuals. To make a contribution, contact ARA staff at email@example.com.